Andrew is adept at approaching a challenge while seeing the big picture, and then providing solutions within that paradigm. In political consulting, organizational development or strategic planning he can provide unique insight and creative problem solving to any organization.
In the book, “The Art of War” by Sun Tzu we learn that in war, as in political campaigns, a vital component is morale. “Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons, and they will follow you into the deepest valley.”
Specializing in non-profit and political campaigns, Andrew’s services include messaging and public relations, producing multi-media campaign ads, and helping organizations implement best practices. If an organization is struggling with low fundraising, poor internal operations and communication, volunteer mismanagement and under utilization, or diminished press coverage, Andrew can provide all of the components to put your campaign on a successful trajectory. For candidates, the person and the message are crucial, followed by time, money, and people. For organizations, the message and volunteers are prioritized, with the belief that a strong message and reach will bring the volunteers to win the campaign, if, organized efficiently.
* Message development and maximizing reach
* Understanding news media operations and getting press attention
* Emphasis on best practices in volunteer recruitment and retention
* Holistic field campaign approach with creative tactics
* SWOT Analysis identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
* Identifying problems with decision making processes, campaign prioritizing, and volunteer morale
“Don’t waste anytime mourning, organize”, Joe Hill, 1915
Organizational development is a process that results in effective systemic change in an organization. Within the non-profit sector, many organizations depend mainly on volunteers. Volunteer recruitment and retention within the realm of organizational development is one of Andrew’s priority areas of focus. With more volunteers, money and publicity will follow if volunteer time and talent is used efficiently To that end, he can identify barriers and opportunities to maximize volunteer power and energy.
* Best practices in organizing and political campaigns
* Review and improve volunteer recruitment and management procedures
* Help implement productive meetings and more efficient internal communication
* Bring unity and higher morale among staff and volunteers
* Constructive techniques to address and solve problems
* Introduce internal change agents for growth and self-renewal
Andrew works by this belief:
“Plan the work, share the plan, share the work, and work the plan”
Strategic planning is helping decision makers clarify goals, determine objectives to achieve those goals, and organize the available or needed resources to implement the plan. Andrew can help clarify goals by quickly seeing the big picture and collaborate with his clients to plan measurable objectives within a timeline, move forward, and grow.
* Nurture vision sharing, consensus building, and clarifying purpose
* Provide a SWOT Analysis identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
* Strategic plan for the next 1-2 years considering vision, goals, objectives, timelines, measurable advancements, volunteers, fundraising, press coverage and messaging, and better internal communication.
* Business plan summary, vision, market analysis, competitive analysis, strategy, products & services, marketing & sales, operations, and creating the financial i.e. Pro Forma
* Develop creative out-of-the-box tactics within the strategy
* Address unusual and challenging scenarios, short deadlines, crisis management, complex or sensitive problems